Provides for sound powered point-to-point communications with up to 16 different IC/D stations. Requires no external power source to operate. Uses 16 line parts for direct connection to called station or stations. System permits conference calls. Ringing is accomplished by a hand-cranked magneto (generator), producing sufficient power to operate the howler at the called station.
- Amplifies incoming SPT network audio for high ambient noise level locations such as at gun positions or machinery spaces.
- Falls back to normal SPT line levels when operator presses PTT switch, during power failures or if amplifier is removed from its enclosure.
- Power out: 7.5 Watts at 1000KHz with 25 mVrms input.
- Bandwidth: 200 - 4000Hz (response curve compensates for sharply peaked characteristics of SPT transmitter elements. Max. 5% total harmonic distortion at 1KHz.
- input impedance: 800 (+/- 200) ohms, 400 HZ - 2.5 KHz
- Power requirement 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, 33watts, max.
- Output levels:
- 832, 525, 331 mVrms for SPT handsets and headset-chestsets (set at isntallation)
- 70 and 49 Vrms for loudspeakers (set at installation)